What Is a Cash Advance Loan in Los Angeles?
If you’ve ever needed money before, you may have gone to a traditional financial institution such as a bank or credit union. Other options may have been getting installment loans or car title loans.
A cash advance is not the same as those options. For instance, an installment loan and a car title loan are for large amounts of money that are paid back over time, in monthly payments. A payday loan is similar, but it is repaid with your next paycheck.
Cash advances in LA are smaller amounts of money, similar to a payday loan. Like a payday loan, they are also short-term.
Points to Know About Getting a Cash Advance
If you have never applied for a cash advance before, you might not know how easy and convenient they are. They take only minutes to apply for and you can get an immediate answer from a lender. There’s no downside to applying – you aren’t obligated in any way.
When you’re ready to request your cash, you can go online and fill in the request form. It’s easy and you can do it anytime.
Here are a few of the points to know about applying for a cash advance loan in Los Angeles:
- You can fill in the request form anytime. You don’t need to wait until official business hours to make your request.
- When a lender approves your request, you can get a fast notification.
- There’s no obligation to sign anything that you don’t want.
- Funding is fast – it can even be the same day!
- The money is yours to use for anything you need – there are no restrictions as to how you spend it or what you want it for.
If you are short on cash now, don’t hesitate to contact us with your online form. We’re ready to help!
How to Use a Cash Advance – What You Can Do With the Money
When you get money from a cash advance, it is yours to spend however you want to. Our online lenders do not require you to state why you are asking for money or what you want it for. That is up to you.
So the short answer is, you can use the money for anything! But we have noticed there are several ways of spending the cash that seem to be the most popular.
Here are some of the typical uses for emergency cash:
- Paying bills according to their due dates, to avoid penalties and late fees
- Managing unexpected bills and expenses
- Paying off emergency medical bills
- Buying a gift for a special holiday or birthday
- Sending money to ailing parents or family members
- Hiring a contractor to fix urgent problems in your home
There’s no limit to what you can do with a little extra cash in your account – especially if you have urgent needs. Go ahead and ask for your cash advance now. We’re happy to help you find a lender.
Getting Started with the First Step Towards Emergency Funds
Do you have a few minutes to get started now? Here’s what you need to do to apply online. Remember, you can start now from anywhere at any time. You don’t need to wait for anyone to get started.
- Using a smartphone, tablet, or PC, go to the inquiry form.
- Fill in the details.
- Submit the form to us and wait for a quick reply.
It might seem too easy, but that’s all there is to it! We will forward the details of your loan request to our list of lenders. When one of them is available to help, you’ll get a notification.
If you want to continue with the loan process, it’s up to you. You aren’t required to continue with any lender to get your cash unless it’s what you want to do.
Simple Requirements When Applying for Urgent Cash
As with any of the more old-fashioned types of loan requests, there are a few basic requirements when applying for cash advance loans. The lender will need to confirm your identity and verify your ability to repay the loan.
Here are the simple requirements:
- Age – you must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Citizenship – US citizenship is required
- Communication – We’ll need your contact details, including your email, address and phone number
- Employment – Provide your place of employment, how long you have been there and income for verification
- ID with a photo – Send in a photo ID issued by the federal or state government. This is usually a driver’s license or a state ID
- Bank account info – For a direct deposit of emergency funds into your checking account, provide the details
When you send in this information, a lender can quickly take care of a credit decision. If more details are needed, the lender will reach out to you.
Los Angeles – A City to Enjoy
When you receive your badly needed funds, you can take care of your emergency and get back on your feet. With your bills caught up and you’re ready to go again, maybe take some time for yourself.
If you have spent all the money on urgent expenses, you can still enjoy the beaches and parks that LA has to offer. But better yet – if you have a little cash remaining in your account, you have even more options!
Here are a few places to visit if you have money to spend:
- La Brea Tar Pits and Museum – A unique experience with an excavation site from the Ice Age. There is even a re-created prehistoric garden.
- The Grove – This is a collection of high-end stores for shopping, but you can also enjoy fine dining or catching a movie.
- Peterson Automotive Museum – Have a look at vehicles that were in movies, race cars, and restored antique vehicles.
Those are only a few suggestions, but you with extra cash in your pocket, enjoy your city!
Get Started on Your Quick Cash Advance Now
If you have a list of urgent expenses and no way to cover them, why not send in your application for a cash advance loan now? Since the website application is always available, there’s no reason to wait.
We are ready to receive your online loan request and send it off to our list of reputable lenders. They are waiting to approve applications so they can help with quick funding.
When you get the money, you are free to spend it on anything you need. Cover your emergencies, get back on your feet and enjoy being a resident of Los Angeles!